Our funeral plans are provided by Prosperous Life, who are one of the UK’s leading providers of funeral plans, who cover the whole of the UK.
The Prosperous Life Freedom Funeral Plan allows the customer to take control of the future and to work with Freedom Funerals to create a funeral plan that is bespoke and right for you. However intimate or extravagant you want the celebration of your life to be, we believe the choice should be yours
Why Buy a Funeral Plan?
- Reduces the emotional stress for your family - by putting a little money aside on a regular basis, you can be confident that your wishes are carried out and those loved ones you will leave behind won’t have to deal with high funeral costs.
- A celebration of your life, the way you want - with a Prosperous Life Freedom Funeral Plan you can create a celebration of your life the way you want. Whether you would like a religious ceremony, to be buried in a specific location or to be cremated, the Prosperous Life Freedom Funeral Plan ensures everything is noted and carried out.
- Your money is protected – the average cost of a funeral is £4,184* and will likely continue to rise as years go by. The good news is that with Prosperous Life Freedom Funeral Plan you fix the price of your Funeral Directors Services now and have the peace of mind that your money is held securely in the Great British Funeral Trust for when the time comes. *(Sunlife Cost of Dying Report 2021)
What is a Prosperous Life Freedom Plan?
A Prosperous Life Freedom Plan is an efficient and cost-effective way to put arrangements in place that will protect your loved ones from the emotional and financial burdens of dealing with matters at a difficult and stressful time in the future.
The Freedom Plan allows you to work with Freedom Funerals to create a plan that is right for you and ensures that your wishes are carried out the way you want while fixing the funeral directors’ services at today’s prices.
In addition to the funeral directors’ services, there are some 3rd party additional costs which are outside of the funeral directors’ control. These are payments towards such things as: burial and cremation fees, officiant costs and doctor’s charges for the cremation certificate, if applicable. Freedom Funerals will discuss this with you and between you both you can agree a contribution towards these fees.
A Prosperous Life Freedom Plan will give you peace of mind knowing you have minimised the financial and emotional impact that being unprepared can cause. It allows you to plan and protect your loved ones. There are no health checks or personal questions and there is no upper age restriction. The whole process is simple and easy. Most comforting of all, one phone call is all that is required to activate your plan at the time of need, simplifying the whole process and relieving those involved of unnecessary stress and worry.
Who is Eligible to buy a Prosperous Life Freedom Funeral Plan?
All our plans have a guaranteed acceptance. There are no health or upper age restrictions. You can have a prepaid funeral plan if your funeral is to take place in mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Isle of Wight.
The only limitations are
- To purchase a Prosperous Life Plan, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Where you choose to pay for your plan by monthly instalments, the balance must be paid in full by your 85th birthday.
- We cannot accept your plan if you reside in the Channel Islands or Islands off mainland Scotland.
How Do I Purchase a Prosperous Freedom Funeral Plan?
Simply contact Freedom Funerals to make an appointment with us and call on 01206 862 963 to either meet with you at the branch or at your home address. The Funeral Director / Arranger will then meet with you to fill out the relevant paperwork about your individual requirements for your funeral plan.
Once all the paperwork is completed, Freedom Funerals will then send this information to Prosperous Life who will process the funeral plan(s) and then contact you to take the payment.
How much does a Prosperous Freedom Funeral Plan cost?
The Prosperous Life Freedom Plan has been created to meet our customers different requirements, wishes and budgets. Freedom Funerals will sit with you and discuss what your wishes are and together you will agree a funeral plan and a price that suits your budget.
How can I pay for a Prosperous Freedom Funeral Plan?
You can make a single payment to purchase the plan in full or you may prefer to spread the cost of your plan over monthly instalments.
Spreading the cost – once you have paid your initial deposit, you may wish to spread the cost of your plan and pay by monthly instalments. This can be paid over an agreed period of between 12 and 120 months (1 and 10 years), depending on your requirements and your age. For any plans paid over a period of 12 months (1 year) to 120 months (10 years), an instalment charge of 4.7% per annum will be payable annually from month one and will be included in your monthly payments. Meaning any plans paid within the term agreed at the onset of 12 months or less, are instalment charge exempt.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards (excluding AMEX)
- Direct Debit
- Bank Transfer
- Standing Order